|Change Time||Change description||Link to new manual|
|2018.09||• Getting General Ledger transaction details;|
• Added two new absence types which can be created – type 9 and 10;
|2019.03||• Added two elements for adding salaries - Cost Center and Project.|
• API is only available for Merit Palk PRO package users.
|2019.12||• Added five new optional elements for creating absences: EndDate, AvgType, CustomSum, IncapStartDay and IncapPercent|
• Whereas for creating absences all given fields were previously mandatory, now only with asterisk symbol (*) are mandatory and other are optional or ignored if the terms need.
|2020.06||• Getting Employee’s list||Manual|
|2020.10||• Creating or Editing Dimensions||Manual|
|2020.12||• Creating Base Salary Agreements||Manual|
|2021.03||• Adding Employee Contacts||Manual|
|2021.07||• Getting Base Salary Agreements transactions||Manual|
|2021.12||• Getting Vacation Obligation Balance||Manual|
|2022.04||• Added new absence typecodes 1015 and 1016 due to changes in the system of parental leave and benefits from 01.04.2022. |
Updates available in Merit Palk from 04.04.2022
|2022.05||• Adding new employees and their first contracts.||Manual|
|2022.06||• Updated the Vacation Obligation Balance request with AdDaysAquired and AdDaysObligations fields.||Manual|
|2022.10||• Creating Basic Exemption Settings||Manual|
|2022.10||• Getting Salaries and Hours Report data||Manual|
|2023.03||• Updated the Creating Salaries and Withholdings request with NormHours and NormDays fields.||Manual|
|2023.03||• Updated the structure of successful responses, so that there is no double serialisation anymore and the date format is ISO yyyy-mm-dd.|
• Updated /sendsalary endpoint conditions, so that users can't send resident data to non-resident employee and vice versa.
• Fixed the bug in /sendsalary endpoint, so that extra salary tariff would be correct when the calculation method is "percentage of hourly rate" and the base salary calculation method was daily counting monthly salary.
• Updated /sendsalary endpoint conditions, so that when amounts for base salary are sent when auto timekeeping setting is turned on, then the amounts are declined. (Previously we accepted the amounts and turned off the auto time keeping in the base salary agreements view.)
|2023.03||• Creating vacation obligation settings|